Art n Vintage – Teddy Weekender Bag
Only 1 left in stock
Art n Vintage is a young and very modern Indian brand of leather accessories, created by a married couple of professional leather designers with more than 15 years of experience in the industry.
Each individual finished piece is dip dyed and tumbled in large drums to give a truly unique, weathered effect, and picking up natural markings on the leather. With each piece of leather picking up the dye differently, each bag is truly individual.
We find inspiration in everything around us, be it nature or memories, architecture or street life. Being designer's means to be influenced by everything around us from a velvety texture, to a colour scheme, from light streaks to a flock of bird's feathers. No rules and limitations are applied.
Travel in vintage style!
* Back of bag is suede
* Front of bag is leather with front suede pocket with zip closure
* Top leather panel with two way zip opening.
* Ends have zip opening circular panels.
* Leather base panel with stud feet
* Internal zip pocket with key holder
* Internal loose pockets
* Internal base board for stability
* Detachable adjustable leather and webbing crossbody strap
* Made in white raw leather, then dip dyed and tumbled to achieve a weathered effect - this leather will soften with wear. All marks are natural markings on the leather which is picked up by the dye.
* Available in Olive
Spot clean only, do not use bleach Wipe with damp cloth Keep in flat in dust bag* Body: Leather/Suede. Lining: Cotton.
* Approximate Dimensions: W54x H31 x D31cm
* Double Loop Handles 53cm length
* Handle drop 25cm
Country Of Origin