One of our top selling hats! The 1018 HC from Barmah has been made right here in Australia to the highest quality. Barmah Hats have been making a wide range of leather and canvas hats since 1982 and are considered an industry leader in their field. They tan and produce their own Kangaroo skins, making them quite unique. Quality is superb with soft foldable leather, elastic headband for comfort and a tough brim to keep you out of the sun.
The 1018 HC is 'washed'. It looks weathered, beaten and lived in. If you are looking for a clean and crisp finished hat, then this is not the hat for you! It's got the worn in and lived in look, not for the faint hearted!
- The original hat-in-a-bag
- 100% Australian made using Australian kangaroo leather
- All kangaroo hides are obtained under the Australian Federal Government's Wildlife Protection Act
- Marks and scratches on our kangaroo leather hats are considered a natural feature
- Barmah kangaroo leather hats combine the following unique features to make a great outdoor hat:
- Fully packable
- Super-light and strong - kangaroo leather is the strongest leather for its weight
- Water resistant
Front - 8cm
Sides - 7cm
**Pls note Kangaroo leather, whilst soft, is harvested from a wild animal and therefore has natural imperfections and differences to enhance the weathered and used look. Every hat has different shades and is unique. It has a worn in , lived in or weathered look. Kangaroo leather is not consistent like calf leather and should be treated as such.