R.M.Williams Comfort Craftsman – Vintage Brown/Distressed
Handcrafted from a single piece of nubuck leather in our Adelaide workshop, the Comfort Craftsman is a versatile shoe for light work, daily dressing or more formal wear. This boot has a rubber welt sole, classic square chisel toe and a comfort innersole.
The Comfort Craftsman is a harder wearing take on the our classic 1960s boot, with the same signature chisel square toe, goodyear welt and tonal elastic sides. Updated for comfort and ease of daily wear, this boot has a comfort innersole and durable rubber sole, which holds up well again wet weather conditions and can be replaced easily, giving this style a longer life cycle. The Comfort Craftsman is crafted by hand in our Adelaide workshop, from a single-piece of nubuck leather. As with all of our leather boots, it's constructed by our skilled craftspeople, using over 80 time-honoured techniques and processes.
- Made in distressed Nubuck leather with aged finish
- Fully lined upper
- Rubber Outsole, Comfort Insole
- Tonal Tugs
- Tonal Elastics
- Natural Edge Finish
- 3/4 Flat Welt
- Made in Australia
Product Code: B543B.VBFGCH
Used regularly, R.M.Williams Suede Protector will create a durable and breathable layer to protect suede and Nubuck leathers from water and stains that occur with regular wear.
- Prior to wear, spray R.M.Williams Suede Protector in one direction, onto clean footwear at a distance of 20cm.
- Allow to dry naturally, avoiding direct heat.
- Spraying in the opposite direction, repeat this process for a total of 3 times for best results.
Get the best out of your boots by keeping them clean. Look after your boots and they'll look after you.
- Gently wipe down with a damp cloth
- Note: these leathers are designed to age and gain character over time.