R.M.Williams Patterson Creek Vest – Green Marle
The Patterson Creek Vest is an essential layer for the cooler months, made from engineered Taslan nylon, which offers the look and feel of cotton with added water and wind resistant properties. Wear this vest over tees or sweaters for extra comfort and warmth.
The Patterson Creek Vest is a versatile style for year-round dressing, offering lightweight comfort and warmth. It's crafted in a quilted, puffer style from Taslon Nylon, an engineered material offering the look and feel of cotton, whilst having water and winter resistant properties. Layer over T-shirts, shirts and sweaters for added protection against the diverse conditions of the Australian landscape.
- 100% polyester main. 100% recycled polyester lining
- Stand Collar
- 2 pocket
- Longhorn embroidery on LHS chest
- Centre front zip with internal storm flap and RMW leather puller
- Zip internal and external pockets
- Adjustable drawstring hem
- Horizontal quilting
- Model is 6’2”, chest 100cm, waist 81cm and wears size M top and W32 L32 trousers
Product Code: JV232PYGR02